Blood Tubular FilterRequest a Quote
Blood Tubular Filter Description
Blood filters are manufactured with automatic or semi-automatic over-molding technology that guarantees superior quality in manufacturing parts with high cavity molds. Membrane Solutions mesh filters are manufactured with automatic ultrasonic welding processes. The several models listed below enable customers to find the suitable product for their application. The wide range of available media (PA6.6 and PE mesh and hydrophilic / hydrophobic membranes) provides high flexibility and covers many requirements of the market. Thanks to the wide choice of sizes and wide variety of materials and media used, blood tubular filters are compatible with most existing or new devices. Available mesh sizes are from 1 to 500 micron as well as membranes are available from 0.02 to 10 micron). Our mesh or tubular filters are used for particle retention (size of retained particles is depending on the media used). Especially in a blood transfusion line, the mesh or tubular filter with its 200µm mesh becomes a barrier for blood clots.
Specifications and Features
- Liquid flow: more than 1000ml / 30min at 10KPa, more than 500 ml / 2min at 30KPa.
- The volume difference that test liquid and blank liquid consume potassium permanganate solution [C(KMnO4)=0.002Mol/L] is not more than 2.0ml
- Filtered rate: mesh uniformity, the effective filtration area should be more than 10cm2
- pH: inspection and blank liquid pH value of no more than 1.5.
- Heavy metals, inspection of barium, chromium, copper, lead and tin content of total does not exceed 1ug/ml.
- Non-toxic, no heat source, no hemolysis, no stimulation
- Blood filters for transfusion drip chambers
- Blood filters for hemodialysis drip chambers
- High volume liquid filters for general purpose applications