MS® Provide a wide selection of centrifuge tubes.Tubes are available in plastic materials most commonly used in centrifugation procedures. Also, sizes range from micro-centrifuge tubes with caps to Oak Ridge type, larger tubes capable of 50,000 grams in refrigerated centrifuges. Materials are also varied with polystyrene, copolymers, polypropylene being popular in perfectly clear and high impact plastics. Handy packaging makes our centrifuge tubes the economical choice. Either gamma irradiation sterilized or non- sterilized products are available in order to satisfy the different research requirements and enhance the practicability. All the features allow them been widely used in chemical and life science research.
- Clinical and blood banking
- Tissue culture
- Molecular biology and genomics
- Drug discovery
- Black printed graduations with a large white marking spot .
- Engraved graduation ensure accuracy.
- Autoclavable at 121℃ and freezable to -80℃ .
- Gamma radiation sterilized .