Centrifuge tube（conical centrifuge tube)Request a Quote
|Item No||Product Name||Description|
|LBCT150N||Centrifuge Tube||15.0ml,Conical,Graduated,Non-sterilized||Request a Quote|
|LBCT150NA||Centrifuge Tube||15.0ml,Conical,Graduated,Non-sterilized, Advanced||Request a Quote|
|LBCT150S||Centrifuge Tube||15.0ml, Conical, Graduated, Sterile||Request a Quote|
|LBCT150SA||Centrifuge Tube||15.0ml, Conical, Graduated, Sterile, Advanced||Request a Quote|
|LBCT150SE||Centrifuge Tube||15.0ml, Conical, Graduated, Sterile, Economic||Request a Quote|
|LBCT500N||Centrifuge Tube||50.0ml,Conical,Graduated,Non-sterilized||Request a Quote|
|LBCT500NA||Centrifuge Tube||50.0ml,Conical,Graduated,Non-sterilized, Advanced||Request a Quote|
|LBCT500NR||Centrifuge Tube||50ml Centrifuge Tube, round bottom Graduated Non-sterilized||Request a Quote|
|LBCT500S||Centrifuge Tube||50.0ml, Conical, Graduated, Sterile||Request a Quote|
|LBCT500SA||Centrifuge Tube||50.0ml, Conical, Graduated, Sterile, Advanced||Request a Quote|
MS® Centrifuge Tubes are made of high-clarity polypropylene with feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot. Smooth, flat surface polyethylene caps for conical bottom tubes and plug seal caps for self-standing tubes are included.
Special selected high-clarity polypropylene assures the manufacture good transparency, chemical resistibility and obdurability. And the dual quality security system of ISO 9001:2000 quality management and 100,000 grade clean-room cleanness system insures the manufacture good quality. Furthermore, the universal design make the tubes are suitable for most brand of centrifuge. Additionally, either gamma irradiation sterilized or non- sterilized products are available in order to satisfy the different research requirements and enhance the practicability. All the features allow them be widely used in chemical and life science research.
- Available with two volume of 15 and 50mL.
- Conical bottom and self-standing bottom.
- Longer length screw caps with sealing ring prevent any leak and offer one-hand convenience
- Easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, 1mL increments (15mL) or 2.5mL increments (50mL)
- Max.RCF:9,400 for conical bottom tubes; 6,000 for self-standing tubes.
- With a large unerasable frosting white printed writing area provide easy and legible mark
- Both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant
- Autoclavable at 121℃ and freezable to -80℃.
- Gamma radiation sterilized.