MS®FUF Polymeric Hollow Fibre Column MembraneRequest a Quote
MS ® FUF membranes are made of enhanced PVDF, so they have enhanced tolerance to cleaning chemicals. Almost all of the particle, bacteria and colloids can be removed by the MS ® FUF. MS ® FUF membranes have wide-ranging applications such as municipal water, industrial water (electricity, steel, petrochemical and textile) and reverse osmosis pretreatment.
- Modified PVDF for greater hydrophilicity, smoother, less fouling.
- Can intercept bacteria and viruses, the effluent is stable.
- High chemical resistance.
- The membrane silk lining designed with high intensity.
- Simple structure, reasonable design, easy to tear open outfit.
- Low operating pressure, energy saving.
- Reverse osmosis pretreatment system.
- Municipal sewage wastewater deep treatment
- Industrial wastewater deep treatment
- Industrial circulating water
- The surface water and groundwater treatment
|Membrane Surface Areas (m²/ft²)||8/86.11||55/592.01||60/645.83||75/807.29|
|Pore Size (μm)||0.03|
|ID/OD (mm/inch)||0.7/1.3 (0.027/0.051)|
|Module Weight (kg/lb)||8/17.64||35/77.16||45/99.21||50/110.23|