MS®FSF Submerged Hollow Fiber UF MembraneRequest a Quote
MS ® FSF membrane is made of high chemical-tolerant PVDF with high clean-ability, low chemical consumption, high recovery, and a superior combination of mechanical properties and chemical resistance.
MS ® FSF membrane is an innovative, cost-effective solution for wie-ranging applications such as MBR, municipal water and industrial water (electricity, steel, petrochemical and textile).
- Modified PVDF for greater hydrophilicity, smoother, less fouling.
- Higher porosity, larger flux, water quality stability.
- High chemical resistance.
- The membrane silk lining designed with high intensity.
- Mechanically strong fibers enabling long module life
- Simple structure, reasonable design, easy to tear open outfit.
- Low operating pressure, energy saving.
- Municipal sewage treatment and reuse
- Building water reuse.
- Industrial wastewater treatment and reuse.
- The landfill waste water treatment.
- MBR system for treatment of municipal/industrial wastewater.
|Membrane Surface Areas (m²/ft²)||10/107.64||15/161.46||20/215.28|
|Pore Size (μm)||0.1|
|ID/OD (mm)||0.9/2.2 (0.035/0.087)|
|Flow Path||Negative Suction Pressure|
|Module Weight (kg/lb)||6/13.23||8/17.64||10/22.05|