ELISA PlateRequest a Quote
ELISA Plates are optimal products for ELISA and provide reliable performance in binding assays when consistent coating of wells is required. ELISA Plates with 3 protein binding capability well surface are available. The absolutely flat floor area, free from inclusions, guarantees the highest level of transparency.
The advantages of the ELISA are similar to other antibody-labeled reactions which include specificity, sensitivity, inexpensiveness, and safety. Since the enzyme label is the critical portion of ELISA, its selection is very important. The enzyme selected should be stable under the conditions used for storage, cross-linking, and the assay. The most effective enzymes will have a high specific activity and will be inexpensive.
- Two different bottom styles, fixed flat bottom and detachable flat bottom
- 8 or 12 wells strip and 48 or 96 well detachable frames are supplied in order to satisfy different sample quantity and economize cost
- Well surface is uniform, smooth and free from striation to eliminate error
- 100% virgin high quality crystal-grade polystyrene for optical clarity and consistency
- CV of transmittance is less than 5.00% .
- Provides reliable performance in binding assays when consistent coating of wells is required.
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation