MS Filter Housing product contains a variety of different series such as clear & white PP housing, standard blue Housing, stainless steel housing, bag filter vessel and high flow filter housing, etc.
MS Cartridge filter system offers wide range of flow capacities & contaminant holding capacities. Cartridge filter housing diameters can accommodate around 1 to 500 cartridges. It is constructed of filter housing, filter cartridges, tube sheet, positive sealing arrangement for cartridge depending upon type of cartridge & choice of end connections. Positive sealing arrangement for cartridge filter assures no particle migration or fiber migration, even after high differential pressures.
MS Bag filter system is designed for optimum filtration performance. Its range provides filtration solution for a broad variety of fluid applications in the process industry. They are particularly useful for filtering large volumes of high viscosity liquids. Bag filter is constructed of filter housing, filter bags, internal cage to support bags, positive sealing arrangement, & choice of end connections. The internal support ensures bags will not burst as high differential pressures build up during operation.
- High flow rates
- Low pressure drop
- High dirt holding capacity
- Positive sealing arrangement to avoid bypassing
- Easy to operate & low maintenance
- Low down time
- Customized design available
- Housings are permanently piped
- ASME code stamp available
- High temperature & High pressure design are available
- Cartridge filter housing
- Contaminated fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the filter cartridges. Filtration takes place from outside to inside. Solids are collected on the outside of filter cartridges & clear filtrate is collected at outlet
- Bag filter housing
- Unfiltered fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the filter bags. Filtration takes place from inside to outside. Solids are collected on the inside of filter bag for easy removal. The filtered fluid then exits through the outlet pipe