MS® Filtration tubeRequest a Quote
Filtration tubes are designed for in vitro diagnostic use and intended for concentrating serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid and other body fluid and other body fluids prior to analysis.
Filter device is made from copolymer styrene/butadiene, and the membrane is made from low binding regenerated cellulose, and the filtrate tube is made from polypropylene.
- High recovery regenerated cellulose membrane in a range of molecular weight cut-offs
- Available with 2 volumes of 15 and 50ml
- High retentate recovery of >90%
- Maximum initial sample volume and relative centrifugal force when spun in a swinging bucket are 15.0ml and 4,000×g.
- Maximum initial sample volume and relative centrifugal force when fixed angle rotor are 12.0ml and 5,000×g
- Typical final concentrate volume is 200μl
- Vertical membrane reduces concentration polarization for ultrafast spin times(as fast as 10-15 minutes)
- 100% integrity tested for reliable performance.
- Convenient sample monitoring with translucent housing and volume gradations.
- Direct pipettor sample access eliminates processing step to recover concentrate
- High concentration factors of 80-100X
Conical, Molecular weight cut-offs 5KD, Dnase/RNase
Conical, Molecular weight cut-offs 10KD, Dnase/RNase
Conical, Molecular weight cut-offs 100KD, Dnase/RNase