MS® Freeze TubeRequest a Quote
Bio-Pure®Freeze Tubes are manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures to -80 °C. Tubes can be color-coded with inserts. All self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into the cryogenic rack and tray, for single-handed manipulation.
Freeze Tubes are ideal for sample processing application for small volume sample. Excellent for cryo storage or secure sample handing.
- Excellent quality PP or GPPS tube body and PE cap.
- Available with 3 volume of 1.5, 1.8 and 5.0mL.;Ideal for small volume samples.
- Screw cap with plug seal for one-handed operation.
- Leak-proof; Self standing.
- Easy-to-read graduations are accurate to ±2%.
- Gamma irradiation sterilized; Certified endotoxin-free.
- Packaged in easy-to-open plastic bag to assure sterility.