PVDF Flat Sheet MembraneRequest a Quote
MS® submerged PVDF flat sheet membranes, made of novel modified polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), are specialized for plate & frame membrane system, such as for Membrane Bioreactors (MBRs) technology, which deeply treat recycled water reuse and industrial water such as municipal, electricity, steel, petrochemical, textile, landfill leachate, etc.
MS® PVDF flat sheet membranes have the ability to reject large macromolecules, which are useful in the separation of flat and microbes throughout the dairy industry. And in certain high solids wastewater applications, the PVDF flat sheet membrane provides excellent performance, longer service life and operation cost.
- Strong support material increasing physical durability
- Higher porosity, larger flux and less fouling
- Good chemical stability and resistance
- Stable quality of water production
- Longer periods between chemical cleanings
- Dairy industry
- Food & Beverage industry
- Municipal sewage
- Industrial wastewater reuse
- Landfill leachate treatment
- Reuse of recycled water