General Liquid Medicine FilterRequest a Quote
General liquid medicine filter (Disposable liquid medicine filter) uses a modified acrylic housing materials, this liquid medicine filter is designed to filter insoluble particles of liquid medicine and gas by gravity or external pressure. This general liquid medicine filter is usually used with infusion apparatus, anesthesia set, inject syringe. They ensure the increased level of patient safety and protection required in liquid medicine filtration.
Membrane Solutions affords all kinds of general liquid medicine filters including photophobic precision liquid medicine filters. All the precision liquid medicine filters are sterilized by EO or Gamma. OEM service is also available.
- Liquid flow: more than 1000ml / 10min.
- The volume difference that test liquid and blank liquid consume potassium permanganate solution [C(KMnO4)=0.002Mol/L] is not more than 2.0ml
- Filtered rate: to tank 20um insoluble particles should be greater than 85% filter rate.
- Sealing: 50-200kpa hydraulic, 15min should not percolation.
- pH: inspection and blank liquid pH value of no more than 1.5.
- Heavy metals, inspection of barium, chromium, copper, lead and tin content of total does not exceed1ug/ml.
- Residual volume: 0.45ml
- Rated burst pressure: 7 bar
- High performance anti-bacterial filtration
- Physical performance: the filtration rate of 20um atom in the liquid should be more than 85%
- Flat filter design promotes greater patient comfort with its low profile
- Easier connection and positioning with rotating male luer lock hub.
- New housing material withstands higher operating pressures
- Non-toxic, no heat source, no hemolysis, no stimulation
General liquid medicine filter is used for medical filtration and contamination control. Anesthetic and analgesic drug preparations may become contaminated during production and handling. Injection of these contaminated solutions may result in inflammatory reactions, infection, or other complications. General liquid medicine filters help to prevent these adverse effects of epidural drug injection.