MS® Petri dishesRequest a Quote
MS® Petri dishes are available in a variety of shapes and sizes for use in routine procedures and with automated equipment.
Manufactured from virgin polystyrene under controlled low bio-burden conditions to ensure that all bacteriological standards are met.
MS® Petri dishes high optical clarity dishes effectively design to bacterial culture work.
- Bacterial culture
- Ideal for Microbiological Analysis
- Petri dishes with absorbent pads can be used for culturing micro-organisms on either agar or broth based media.
- Made of 100% virgin polystyrene in 35/50/70/90/150 mm and customized
- Designed with writing Area
- Easily to open with one hand
- Gamma irradiated for sterilization
- Packaged in heavy-wall polyethylene sleeves
- Special Design Features for 90mm*15mm Petri Dish (Advance)
- Numeric Scale , Quadrants for Easy Orientation, and Counting
- Vented-- Lids with three little chimbs to shape vents
- Special design (Stacking ring )allows easy and stable stacking
|Item#||Description||Pcs per box||Online Price(US$)|
|LBPD055S||Petri Dish,55x15mm, standard round, sterile,10pcs/pk, 1000pcs/case||1000||Ask for Quotes|
|LBPD090S||Petri Dish,90x15mm, standard round, sterile, 10pcs/pk, 500pcs/case||500||Ask for Quotes|
|LBPD190S||Petri Dish, 90x15mm, standard round, sterile, Two Layer, 10pcs/pk, 500pcs/case||500||Ask for Quotes|
|LBPD290S||Petri Dish, 90x15mm, standard round, sterile, Three Layer, 10pcs/pk, 500pcs/case||500||Ask for Quotes|
Contact us for more information on this line of products.