MS® PTFE Venting Membrane For Industrial Chemical ContainersRequest a Quote
MS® PTFE Venting Membrane For Industrial Chemical Containers Description
Keep Container Safe and Perfect
Membrane Solutions’ packaging vents for industrial chemicals have the advantages of high air flow, chemical resistance and wide temperature adaptability. It won’t be wetted by water, organic solvents and surfactants. So MS® packaging vents have been more and more widely used in industrial chemical industry. It provides safeguard for packaging manufacturers, chemical manufacturers and end users.
Features & Benefits
- Hydrophobic&oleophobic- prevent leakage
- Reliable airflow,pressure equalization- Prevent leaks,collapses or bloats
- Decreased operating costs with thin-walled, lightweight packaging
- Peroxyacetic acid
- Hydrogen peroxide
MS® PTFE Membrane Format
- A4 and A5 sheets
- Die cut parts with adhesive backing
Assembly Options for MS® PTFE Vents
- Ultra-Sonic welding or heat sealing require welding of the vent material directly to the cap or the liner.
|Part No.||Material||WEP（mbar）||Air Flow Rate