Medical devices and clinical products have high requirements for protective vents. Apart from filtrating almost all the dust, bacteria and virus, it is also necessary to keep water and almost all the liquids outside. Meanwhile, it is required that the protective vents can keep excellent air permeability after the products have contacted water and liquids. Membrane Solutions’ vents specially designed for medical application can meet the strict requirements.
- Oleophobic and hydrophobic-to prevent leakage
- High air flow rates-to ensure adequate venting and pressure equalization
- Clean, minimal extractables
- Chemically inert, biocompatibility, no rejection
- Thermally stable
- Compatibility with various sterilizing methods
TESTING CAPABILITIES & ANALYSIS
- Hydrophobicity analysis
- Oleophobicity analysis
- Airflow analysis
- SEM examination and evaluation
- Diffusion rate testing
- Manufactured, inspected and packaged in clean room environment
- Roll sealed in clean room bag unless otherwise specified
CUSTOM-DESIGNED MEDICAL VENTING MEMBRANE
Membrane Solutions’ technical experts can custom-design venting membrane that results in the most effective venting solution for your needs, utilizing:
- wide range of pore sizes, air flows, water and oil repellency, and particulate removal efficiency.
- Support materials include:None,PP,PET
| Part No.
|| Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
More Membrane Main Page >>
Ostomy and Urine Bags
IV inline Filter Set