PVDF MembraneRequest a Quote
PVDF membrane Introduction
MS® PVDF hydrophobic membranes can be prepared to exhibit high efficiency for particle removal. PVDF has a low critical surface energy and conventional, hydrophobic, PVDF membranes will not wet with aqueous fluids.
MS®PVDF hydrophobic membrane can ensure wet air and other gas pass through smoothly, even when the differential pressure is very low. It holds the opposite capability against PVDF hydrophilic membrane.
- Chemical compatibility
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High temperature capabilities
- Easy processing by extrusion, injection, compression, blow molding, solution processes
- Chemical Process Industry
- Off shore oil industry
- High purity fluid transportation
- Wire and cables
- Lithium batteries