MS® roller bottles are made from polystyrene (PS) and feature one-piece seamless construction .The caps are made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and are free of heavy metals . Both plastics meet the USP Class VI requirements for plastic containers and closures.
PDF [ 6 Page / 947KB ]
- Available with 1 bottle volume of 2000 ml
- Smooth surface with a 850 cm2 growth area for adhesions and huge growth volume for suspension
- Either TC treated or non-treated
- Large knurls on the cap for easy grip, more comfortable manual handling
- 2 different cap styles can be used in both open and closed systems
- Vented caps feature a 0.2um PTFE hydrophobic membrane for sterile gas exchange
- Each with clear graduate and lot number
- Non-pyrogenic(tolerance limit < 0.06EU/ml)
- Sterile, SAL 10-3
- All bottles are manufactured in ISO 9002 registered manufacturing facilities
MS® roller bottles are optimal for large yield of cell growth and multiplication, that can be used in both research and manufacturing , including the growing of mammalian cells for purposes of virus vaccines and recombinant proteins used for therapeutic approaches and other biological products which made with cell products .