Serological Plates are made of optically clear polystyrene to enable precise crystal visualization. Three are 48-well and 96-well plates, to high throughput handing drop lids and sitting drop sitting drop lid and sitting drop plates. Used for serological dilution.
- Made from optically clear polystyrene to enable precise crystal visualization
- Available with 2 well types of 48 and 96 wells
- Uniform, smooth and striation-free well surface to reduce error
- Surface treated to eliminate protein affinity
- 2 different bottom styles, fixed flat bottom and detachable flat bottom
- Labeled with alphanumeric code for easy identification