Solid-phase extraction (SPE) is a technique designed for rapid sample preparation and purification prior to chromatographic analysis. Chrompure SPE products allow you to efficiently and quantitatively extract the analyses you're looking for from any sample type. So you can ensure accurate, reproducible results right from the start.
MS® Chrompure SPE Products Feature
- Rapid sample preparation and purification within minutes
- High retention rate and recovery
- Quality sorbents for consistent results
- Excellent batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Very good extraction and flow characteristics
- With various packing and storage qualities, ensure better selectivity
- Very competitive prices
MS® Chrompure SPE Columns Series
MS offers Chrompure series to our customers, Which have silica-based, polymer and adsorption SPE columns. The filling material includes C18, C18-ne, C8, NH2, CN, PSA, SAX, SCX, PLS, PCX, PAX, Florisil, Silica, Alumina-A, Alumina-B, Alumina-N and so on. SPE column capacities consist of 1, 3, and 6 ml sizes, etc. Our manufacturing process minimizes Variability and improves recovery and clean up procedures. chrompure SPE product have the following several Characteristics.