Spiral MembraneRequest a Quote
MS spiral membrane modules are composed of a combination of PVDF flat membrane sheets separated by a thin meshed spacer material which serves as a porous plastic screen support. These sheets are rolled around a central perforated tube and fitted into a tubular steel pressure vessel casing. The feed solution passes over the membrane surface and the permeate spirals into the central collection tube. MS spiral membrane modules offer a high volumetric throughput and can also be easily cleaned.
- Designed with high intensity.
- With wide port design, less fouling.
- High pressure resistance.
- High cleaning recoverability.
- High chemical resistance.
- Simple structure, reasonable design, easy to tear open outfit.
- Process and drinking water.
- Pharmaceuticals and medical products.
- Food and beverage.
- Enzyme preparation.
|Type||Diameter(mm)||Membrane Surface Areas (m²)|
|MWCO(Dal)||PVDF30,000 and 100,000|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||5-55|
|Highest Temperature (℃)||50|