Stainless Steel Housing
MS versatile and rugged stainless steel housings are useful for a broad range of applications. Their features include:
- Shell is a unibody style made of 304 or 316stainless steel.
- Equipped with 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, and 60” different length to meet customers' different requirements.
- Machined groove in underside of head retains Buna “N” gaskets for positive sealing.
- Clamp design, quick opening, easy to operate and maintain.
These housings feature:
- High quality 304 or 316 stainless steel construction with epoxy coating on outside of housing.
- Belly-band clamp closures included for easy cartridge change.
- 3, 5, 7, 9 pieces cartridges can be installed, and the length reaches to 40”.
- Larger multiple cartridge housings with connection sizes up to 3” flange are also available.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 10bar, Maximum Operating Temperature: 120℃
More related products:
Standard Blue Housing
Clear & White PP Housing
Bag Filter Vessel
High Flow Filter Housing