MS®Submerged hollow fiber membrane moduleRequest a Quote
MS ® submerged hollow fiber module membrane combines an innovative, compact design with sustained high performance efficiency that helps save energy and reduces costs throughout a wastewater plant’s lifecycle.
- The submerged filtration method is suitable for the filtration of high turbidity water because of it’s effective drainage and removal of sludge.
- The compact design of submerged systems minimizes footprint requirements.
- High mechanical strength and chemical resistance (oxidation, pH).
- Ground Water, Surface Water, Sewage Secondary Effluent and Seawater
- Municipal wastewater treatment and reclamation
- Industrial Water Production
- High turbidity water treatment