cell culture dishRequest a Quote
Cell Culture Dishes are manufactured from (USP class VI) virgin polystyrene to eliminate all materials and to ensure cell integrity. These dishes are ideal for cell culture and cell harvesting; available in four dish sizes with or without plasma treated surfaces. Plasma treating causes the otherwise very hydrophobic polystyrene surface, to become negatively charged and hydrophilic; allowing cells to attach and multiply.
Growth surface areas are flat and free from striation to maximize usable growth area and transparency. The rim on upper side of the lid mates with the bottom of dishes for easy and secure stacking; spacers on the underside allow aerobic gas exchange while providing sample protection. Dishes are sterilized by gamma irradiation and are certified non-Pyrogenic.
- Uniform wall thickness ensures distortion-free well bottoms
- Either surface-treated or non-treated
- Flat bottom Uniform wall thickness ensures distortion-free bottom
- Dish surface is smooth and free from striation to maximize usable area for growth
- The rim on upper side of the lid mates with the dish brim for easy and secure stack
- Lids with several little chimbs to shape vents are avaliable for very effective gas exchange
- Certified non-pyrogenic
- Gamma radiation sterilization
Browse other related ProductsCulture Dish
Sample Vials Cartridge Filetr