Transducer ProtectorRequest a Quote
Transducer protectors are used in hemodialysis blood lines to keep the blood side of the circuit separated from the machine side, and to prevent contamination of the machine by the blood flowing through the circuit. This contamination could be very dangerous and can lead to patient cross contamination with hepatitis B or other virus. Transducer protectors let air pass while preventing the blood from passing through. TP's incorporate bacterial retentive membrane (0.2µm, if not otherwise requested).
Membrane Solutions transducer protectors are also suitable as air or gas vents. Venting characteristics are achieved by using hydrophobic membranes. Membrane Solutions has a full range of transducer protector products which incorporate either highly hydrophobic PTFE or hydrophobic acrylic membranes, and custom products can be manufatured upon request.
- Helps prevent blood and dialyzing fluid from damaging sensitive transducers.
- Hydrophobic membrane with 0.2 micron pore size.
- Prevents contamination of the internal pressure monitoring lines.
- Sterile, Non-Pyrogenic.
- Ridged finger grip around the outside for better grip.
- Fast Response.
- Helps protect against both bacterial and viral cross-contamination.
- Antibacterial hydrophobic air filter with female luer lock/male luer lock
- Choice of media to accommodate sterilization methods
- Colored housings available for identification
- Custom printed blister packaging available
- Housings designed to withstand pneumatic pulsing
- Connects blood tubing with dialysis machine.
- Transducer protector with protective hydrophobic membrane only let sterile air to pass. protecting patients and equipment from cross contamination
- Prevents blood and dialyzing fluid from damaging sensitive transducer monitoring devices.