Pipette PasteurRequest a Quote
MS® DisposablePipette Pasteur are manufactured with exclusively high-grade polystyrene (GPPS) or polyethylene (PE) which are excellent for clear observation and reducing liquid attachment on the pipet surface to assure accurate delivery. The manufacture environment is mastered by ISO 9000 quality management.
- Ideal for sampling and for decanting infectious or toxic liquids.
- Available with 3 capacity of 0.2, 1.0 and 3.0mL
- Safe, convenient use and disposal
- Reduces loss of cells and proteins that bind to glass
- Gamma radiation sterilization.
- Long flexible stem can be bent to draw liquid from narrow or small volume tubes into the bulb
- Available with gamma irradiation sterilized or non-sterilized
- Tissue culture