Centrifugal FilterRequest a Quote
Centrifugal Filter Description
The 15ml centrifugal filter devices provide rapid and efficient concentration and purification of up to 15.0 ml of biological samples. The unique vertical design and maximum filtration area provide fast sample processing and high sample recovery rate (typically greater than 90% of dilute starting solution), while maintaining a gentle concentration environment to preserve protein activity and conformation. Solute polarization and subsequent fouling of the membrane are minimized by the vertical design,and a physical dead-stop in the filter device prevents spinning to dryness and potential sample loss. The wide selection of ultra filtration molecular weight cut-off (MWCO) devices incorporate PES membrane, which is very low in protein and nucleic acid binding.
- Low biological binding and high chemical compatibility
- Special design to prevent drying, which can avoid damage to thesamples due to excessivecentrifugation
- Optional pore sizes for various MWCO requirements
- Effective filtration area up to 7.2cm2, larger area allows higher flowrate
- 100% pass integrity testing
- Concentration/Desalination of Proteins/Nucleic Acids;
- Buffer Exchanging or ChromatographyComponent Desalting;
- Bio-molecules Harvesting from Culture Media;
- Concentration/Separation of Viruses;
- Coarse Separation of Bio-molecular Mixtures;
- Removal of Particles and Debris from Celllysate;
- Removal of Primers, Adapters, or Molecular Markers from Reactionmixtures.
Technical SpecificationsMaterial & Size
|Filtrate tube||PP material|
|Filtrate cap and liner||PP material|
|Filters in test tubes (capped)||Overall length 117mm, Diameter 31mm|
|Filter||Length: 75 mm, Diameter:28 mm|
|Effective filter area||7.2 cm2|
|Maximum sample volume||15mL|
|Maximum filtrate volume||17mL|
|Maximum centrifugal force:||Swing bucket rotor 4000x g|
|Fixed angle rotor 5000x g|
|UTPES150005N||15ml, PES, 5KD, red||12 pcs|
|UTPES150010N||15ml, PES, 10KD, blue||12 pcs|
|UTPES150030N||15ml, PES, 30KD, yellow||12 pcs|
|UTPES150050N||15ml, PES, 50KD, orange||12 pcs|
|UTPES150100N||15ml, PES, 100KD, white||12 pcs|
|MTPES150010N||15ml, PES, 0.1µm, green||12 pcs|
|MTPES150022N||15ml, PES, 0.2µm, pink||12 pcs|
|MTPES150045N||15ml, PES, 0.45µm, blackish green||12 pcs|
- The 15mL ultra-filtration centrifuge tube is non sterilized disposable product. If it is damaged, please do not use it.
- The 15mL ultra-filtration centrifuge tube is only for research use, not for in vitro diagnosis.
- To ensure the suitability of the sample, it is recommended to conduct a pre experiment for the first use to test the recovery and retention efficiency.
*To achieve the highest recovery, MWCO membrane selected should be at least half the molecular weight of the solute to be retained.